Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Sunday 22 November 2015

Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

It's that time of the year again, and Curt has announced the launch of annual madness that is the painting challenge - you mad fool you!

It seems we will have a large field of challengers both new and old..

http://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


I will be joining in, but a present have no idea on a potential point tally.. I just know it won't be of 4000 number of last year... 

Now Millsy tells me he can't stand the heat and is going for gentle totl. Good to see the old Millsgone is long lasting!

http://canisterandgrape.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/its-on-again-6th-ahpc-has-been-announced.html

9 comments:

  1. I'll miss the two of you battling it out this year. Surely there is a side duel you two can engage in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so it begins! Here's to another great year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the banter, the fun and the eye-candy!
    Good luck Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pity that you two won't entertain us with your competition though. But anyway I'm looking forwards to seeing your outcome!

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll look forward to all the entries, good luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I had no idea your own peace of mind relied so heavily on competing with me! It's getting harder and harder to resist a side challenge or three knowing the lack of them has you crying yourself to sleep at night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha.. Time to break out the fluffy cushions.. Cardinal Fang!

      Delete
  7. Thanks all. It will be fun whatever we do!

    ReplyDelete