Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Friday 24 April 2015

Salute 2015 - Blogger Meet Up - 1 o clock

Looking forward to catching up with fellow bloggers tomorrow - by the big red spot! 1 pm -



5 comments:

  1. "by the big red spot" - now, now - that's no way to talk about Ray ;)

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well , I thought it needed calling out

      Delete
    2. And I was gonna wear a red t-shirt....but not now!!!!

      Delete
  2. One of these years... I will make it over the ocean for Salute. Just not this year.

    My wife will think I am utterly mad for flying over to spend a day in London. Don't care. That's what airline miles and a day or two off are for, right?

    ReplyDelete